Thursday, November 15, 2012

How to make a shelf out off scrap

Hello Dear Readers!




Today I will show you how I used the empty space in my bathroom for shelf.

This is an extra cheap project as most of the parts are recycled. 




You will need:

  • empty corner, where facing tiles create an edge
  • empty packets or wooden boards for the shelf
  • bag / wallpaper / textile / paint 
  • string
  • scissors 
  • duck tape
  • something to secure the string - a big bead / button / anything else which will work for you - I used the metal drinking can opener (I think this isn't the proper name for it, but I don't know how to call it even in Czech)




And here what I've done with the packages: 





You can play with it much more - for example paint the packages or cover them with the wallpaper.

Than I just put all the things together and TA-DA!
The upper shelf holds on the tile edge and the lower one hangs on the upper one secured with the can openers.



Hope you like it and let me wish you a beautiful  and creative day!

Kristyna

No comments:

Post a Comment