Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Denim & grey

Hello ladies!



So this time something easy - one of the combinations I like to wear for running around - this time shopping at the market. I am quite surprised as it seems that those trousers makes my legs look shorter.. not that they are long...Anyway doesn't matter this is what  I am :) and we had fun making these pictures with my friend Justyna, which is more important :) 

And what do you like to wear for "running around" if the weather is not warm, not cold?

I wish you a great afternoon,

Kristyna

jeans - Levi's, blazer - TFY, shoes - Hush Puppies, bag - Chilli pepper

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi hi diky :) Ale dela mi to nejak kratsi nohy...

      Delete
  2. Love your look! The grey shades always look elegent, even if your outfit is casual!

    Una chica fashiontastica

    ReplyDelete